Spark Clear Aligners are made with TruGEN™, the most recent advancement in orthodontic material. Throughout treatment, TruGEN provides improved force retention, better contact, and more effective tooth movement. Patients benefit from almost invisible aligners that stain less than the leading aligner brand, in addition to greater comfort. At Carroll Orthodontics, Spark Clear Aligners are preferred by many patients over the leading aligner brand in terms of clarity and ease.
Spark Aligners Treatment
- Spacing issues
- Open bites
- Problems with overcrowding
The aligners are composed of BPA-free plastic and are the least apparent aligners on the market. They are also hand trimmed for the ultimate comfort. They are removable, much like regular aligners, making it easy to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
The best part is that because they are designed mainly for use by orthodontists, you can rest assured that your smile is in the hands of the experts. Spark provides a high level of precision, ensuring that you finish your treatment with the smile of your dreams.
How Do Spark Aligners Work?
Spark clear aligners are constructed of the advanced TruGEN™ material. This results in more comfortable, clearer, and less likely discolor trays. This alignment method is quick, uncomplicated, and without compromise, thanks to a targeted design, Spark Clear Aligners, a 3D scan of your future smile, and a treatment plan prepared by our experienced orthodontist.
Following your initial appointment, if your orthodontist confirms that you are a good candidate for Spark Clear Aligner therapy, we'll use our iTero scanner to take digital dental imprints and show you a 3D representation of what your smile will look like at the end of treatment! We'll be able to determine how many trays you'll need to obtain your dream smile and the timeframes from the beginning to the end of treatment.
The Benefits Of Spark Aligners
- The aligners are practically transparent.
- Hand-trimmed and smoothed edges, with scallops around each tooth for added comfort.
- Compared to the leading aligner brand, the aligners are more stain resistant.
- Spark aligners are devoid of BPA, mercury, latex, and phthalates, making them one of the most hypoallergenic items on the market.
- The Spark aligners, like Invisalign, are removable, allowing you to eat the things you prefer without the inconvenience of breaking brackets. Because they are easily removed, they make regular brushing and flossing a breeze.
- When compared to braces, there are fewer total appointments required throughout therapy. Aside from that, appointments are simple, quick, and painless!
Spark aligners are more transparent, more comfortable, and stain less than competitors, resulting in a more discrete appearance with outstanding outcomes. Visit Carroll Orthodontics at 1116 W Main St, Hamilton, MT 59840, or 3920 US Hwy 93, Stevensville, MT 59870, or call (406) 363-2200 for the best orthodontic care.